Wednesday, August 4, 2010

TUMI luggage



TUMI. Nice. 32" TUMI. -WOW-  SO Mike & I are going on our first international trip together in 2 weeks and we needed new, bigger travel bags. This BEHEMOTH of a luggage arrived today... Couldn't stop laughing at the size! :-D It really looks like the HUGE immigration bags that mamas & papas brought over ages ago. Speaking of, I guess i'm not familiar with luggage size larger than the standard carry-on since I've never had an international trip or a vacation that lasted more than a long wknd...

This TUMI is Mike's bag. I am still waiting on my giant luggage. Happy flight! Happy vacation! Looking forward to filling all the bags with lots of stuff! :-)

Btw, this bag has to be the MOST beautifully made piece of luggage i've ever seen! WOW.


1 comment:

  1. i read you`r blog i really loved you`r posting this is great information about this topic Tumi luggage i also use it thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete